Friday, November 9, 2007

Yay! It's a blog! :)


Well, my sister said that I should have a blog and I have been thinking of it...so here we are! :) So exciting! This is me about a couple of months ago. I look a little different now because I have BRACES! They have lavender bands on them and they look good! And I apparently very excited because I keep putting exclimations after every sentence!

Anyways, I am a sign language interpreter at a high school and when I started, the kids all thought that I was a student at the school. So did all the people on the city bus that I ride to work. :)

I have no idea what else to say now, so I am going to have to say goodbye for now. Hope you have enjoyed my rambling and come again to my interesting blog!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

And another one bites the dust! :) Yay! I am the sister by the way. Seriously, you need to put up a picture with the braces! I haven't seen them yet. Love you!