- Our truck was stolen from Ison's work, which is the hospital off base.
- We bought a 10 year old minivan that works great and is paid in full.
- Our fish were sick and dying the same day the truck was stolen.
- We gave away all of our fancy goldfish.
- We now have 17 (we had 18, one died) angelfish: koi, marble veil, gold veil, and silver veil).
- We have our 10 gallon aquarium up and running with live plants and 3 fancy guppies so far.
- I was sick today and got to watch a couple of our corydora cat fish mate and lay eggs...which the angelfish ate right away.
- There was a huge storm that dumped a lot of rain on us for 2 days, a rare occurrence here in the desert.
- Our cat Patch has taken to playing with our bedroom doorknob at 5:30 in the morning...very annoying!
- Our 1 year wedding anniversary is in 9 days!!! It has gone by so fast! I just love Ison so much and it grows every day!
Friday, September 18, 2009
List of the Happenings of the Tenneys
There has been a lot going on and I cannot even think of everything, but this all has happened during the past week, not in any particular order: